WHAT IS THE ADVISORY?
The Advisory is the premier monthly peer group membership for high-achieving women entrepreneurs facilitated by Jennifer Maggiore. They define new and expansive visions for themselves and their businesses, and have access to the strategies, advice, accountability, and support critical for achieving personal and professional success. This program includes monthly virtual meetings, “hot seats,” guest experts, our clients-only Facebook group, and accountability partners upon request. Join the interest list above to be notified ahead of the next co-hort.
THE ADVISORY IS FOR YOU IF:
- you are an established woman entrepreneur or executive ready for an elevated version of your life and business/career.
- you wish you had experienced “business friends” and subject matter experts to turn to for advice.
- you enjoy giving and receiving support, encouragement, and insight.
- you’re willing to be accountable for your success and invest time in your peer group.
THE ADVISORY IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- you prefer learning 1:1 or struggle with not leading the conversation.
- you feel unsure about your commitment to your business over the next 3-5 years.
- you aren’t focused on your legacy and future personal and professional goals.
- you find that investing time, money, or energy in yourself is a hardship.
Join The Advisory Today
Upon enrollment, you’ll receive our welcome guide, the Always This Good Success Planner, introduction to your peer group, and invitations to office hours, guest expert sessions, and hot seats. Choose from $999 for 12 months or 12 monthly installments of $99 each (cancel after one year with 30 days notice).
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH THE ADVISORY
1. Upon enrollment, you’ll receive our Client Welcome Guide and the Always This Good Success Planner. You’ll also be invited to connect with other members in our clients-only Facebook group and optionally paired with an accountability partner.
2. Begin meeting virtually with your new peer group each month! Facilitated by Jennifer, this structured, laser-focused meeting provides members time to discuss goals and challenges, share progress, and ask for the insights, guidance, and support she needs. You’ll also receive exclusive invitations to bonus sessions with guest experts on a variety of topics like succession planning, asset protection, health, wellness, and more. And, bonus “hot seats” – submit your marketing, website, copy, or social media for expert feedback.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Jenn has been an absolute game-changer in my life. She is, by far, one of the best things that has happened to me and my business. She helped me grow confidence in myself enough to raise my rates (making nearly double what I made prior!), create new offerings in my business, and take risks I would have been too scared to lean into. She’s been absolutely incredible and walks her talk. Jenn shows up with her clients from a spirit of compassion and pure, steadfast belief in our ability as women entrepreneurs. I cannot recommend her enough! My life has been forever changed for the better thanks to working with her, and I couldn’t be more grateful.”
-Dr. Alysondra Duke, founder of The Changemakers Club + The Brink
“I needed a new plan, some fresh ideas, and structure. Jennifer was understanding and helped me make significant progress, for which I am grateful and excited! Jennifer is a gem, a wealth of knowledge and creative ideas, plus she is compassionate, warm, and wonderful. She takes complex topics and boils them down into clearly defined steps as a guide. Now, I have a new framework, and my goals are much clearer. I also have a targeted social media strategy and some measurement tools, which is a relief. I also enjoyed the women in our group and learning about what strategies work best for specific kinds of business goals and dreams. Jennifer is indeed a catalyst and a role model for strategic planning and innovative thinking!”
-Gail McMeekin, LICSW, President of Creative Success, LLC, and author
“Working with Jennifer has been a game changer for me! I am working on achieving so many goals this year, not just in my business but in my personal life. This program has made me feel consistent with planning, execution, and accountability – I will achieve my goals. Watch out, beauty world, I’m comin’ for you!”
-Yvonne Rozales, Enlighten Studio owner, stylist, and educator
“Wearing my Catalyst Delta today to remind myself to continue to make and BE the changes that are driving my business. My passion and by business are finally merging into one entity. Thank you, Jennifer, and all the amazing members of this group for helping me to take the steps of change.”
-Joyce Griggs, United States of Healthcare
“The group experience has been a game-changer for both my business and my personal mindset. I have done business mentoring programs before, and this experience has been the most instrumental in terms of progress for me. I have learned both basic business concepts as well as high-level strategy skills. Also, Jennifer has consistently yielded incredible new ideas and launch strategies, as well as timeframe accountability that I sorely needed. There’s no way I’d be achieving so many goals I set for myself without the Catalyst team in my corner. This is one of the top investments I’ve made in myself and my business, and I highly recommend it.”
-Elena Joy Thurston, TEDx speaker, and activist